starter kind of worked, but it's neck was being ringed
and it's life span wasn't going to be long. Thus
back to the drawing board and a search for another more
appropriate starter that will do the job. I found this
starter on eBay and
after a LOT of time and effort, not to mention money
a suitable adapter was made.
Pictured is the
Mk2 starter fitted in place.
Now that things were coming along
nicely, I decided to make a more suitable running frame
for the Williams, dimensions may initially seem a little
strange, but unavoidable as the air intakes are at the
bottom of the engine.
A coat of my old favorite Red Oxide
paint and things seem to moving along quite nicely.